Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Day Without Water


Rindukan Ummi actually...lamanye dia kat Korea..balik le cepat...!

Herm...countdown, 5 days towards the final block exam..kinda freaking for a while after hearing a session with Dr. Khairidzan.. seems like there's a lot of work to be done and I know I can't give up now..in fact, dah nak kena masuk gear 4 sebab exam is just around the corner and I haven't cover the topics in ENT and Ophthalmology...save the best for last le kononnye tapi alhamdulillah still boleh maintain normal behaviour and no signs of depression or euphoria so far...

Today, I started my day with quite an unpleasant event where the whole mahallat (sisters) were out of water...nasib baik bangun agak awal and sempat solat Subuh cuma tak sempat mandi jek..terpaksa le mandi kat JHC again..sampai petang pulak tuh takde..

Then, 8.30am ade MCQ exam for CPR..assessment actually. Alhamdulillah, i can answer the questions cuma terkilan sebab ade satu soklan tuh macam sure tak sure jek..last-last bantai je la..then ade practical session for CPR..risau memula sebab saye takde rase gabrah! Abnormal nih...! Saye tengok Wazir yang konfiden, Kamarul yang rajin tuh pon menggelabah before masuk tapi saye???? still belum dtg aura nak panic tuh.. BUT, sebaik sahaja dengar Dr. Ariff called my name, i started to have adrenaline rush..pergh! pening otak saye mase tuh..alhamdulillah, i think i've did quite well sebab no negative comments from any lecturers of the provided station..

Pkl 2pm, ade revision class and continuous for 3 hours sampai pukul 5.15pm..beneficial le jugak.. ade dengar keluhan-keluhan kecil dari kawan3 yang tersayang..but as for me, saye tak mampu mengeluh lagi memandangkan terlalu banyak benda yang tak baca.. lagipon, advantage for me because i know the way to pass and i know the way to fail the exam as well.. I know the feeling of passing exam with flying colours (altho tak dpt distinction pon) and also the heart-breaking, tears-consuming and bad feeling of frustation when something is just not achieve the result that we hope for... it was a really memorable experience and frankly, it makes me stronger and calmer..

Actually, mase dengar komen-komen dari my friends ttg ketidaksediaan diorang nak exam nih, saye reflect balik diri saye..ala-ala muhasabah le..back to the real purpose of learning, we learn because of Allah..we study b'coz of Him and we face exam also b'coz of our Al-Mighty.. so, whatever it is, the exam will go on..and without realising it (or sometimes we do realise it) all the time that have been spent are EXAM! in fact, it's the major exam to determine our future in the Akhirah...kenapa kite tak risau pulak kan?! So, just to remind myself, myself, myself and other friends, be strong and don't give up before we enter the battle..belajar kerana Allah and it's for long term purpose and future.

This is a reminder for myself actually..but if it can be a beneficial reading to my friends, i'm glad though.. doakan kite semua pass dengan cemerlang supaya kite jadi lebih bersemangat untuk meneruskan perjuangan kite... i love u all, my frens..and it comes from the bottom of my heart, sincerely and honestly..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well said!! i totally agreed!! that's what i've been holding on after experienced the most bitter moment in my life.. at first i was quite unsatisfied with what happened..why me? and all sorts of questions flooding to my head,. but after few months doing this thing all over again, i re-evaluate myself, think it again, why was that Allah wants me to repeat it, the hidden hikmah that was so cloudy to be found out at first, become clear view to me now,. and it makes me think that i am being tested all along,not only at that particular time, it's a matter i realize it or not. with such i-used-to-call-it unfortunate, actually it brought deeper meaning to my life. made me spiritually tougher than before to challenge the test given to me.. and i'm still learning to be a good muslimah (though lots of defects, for now!)..and still preparing for my EXAM to be evaluated in hereafter..

sorry for the long babbling...
v(^_^)v

Hanin Farhana said...

thanks pal for the thought.. insya-Allah, may all of us on the correct patho of His blessing....