Adeh..lama sungguh tak update.. memang tak sempat sgt le kebelakangan nih sebab busy dengan macam2.. kadang2 kalo tak busy tapi malas le pulak..
Last Friday, i read an article written by a Senior News Editor of The Star.. he wrote an article entitled "Too Busy For Loave, Too Few To Wed".. this is regarding eligible and professional women having problems finding Mr. Right.. kelakar betul baca article tuh! saye gelak kuat gile mase kat newspaper area kat library sampaikan adik junior tuh tanye, ape yang kelakar sangat.. this guy shared his experience chatting with 2 women friends of his regarding the issue.. diorang nih panggil lelaki lembut ala-ala softlan tuh "teapots".. i was wondering initially, why teapot?? rupe2nye kalo kite tgk this type of people berdiri, sambil tangan sebelah kat pinggang, and sebelah lagi melentuk atas bahu, memang sebijik macam TEAPOT! hahaha...
and at the end of the discussion, these 2 ladies gave reason why ladies today are still single.. ade 11 reasons..
1) The nice men are ugly.
2) The handsome men are not nice.
3) The handsome and nice men are gay.
4) The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
5) The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
6) The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
7) The handsome men without money are after our money.
8) The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
9) The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.
10) The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!
11) The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.
Now, who would understands men?
In the end, they suggested that...to that somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual men, please make the first move..
herm..personally, i think it's kinda true.. if a girl still being single at late age, probably this would be one of the reason.. kamon la guys, don't expect the girl to make the first move. if it's the girl who should start approaching a guy, u all akan kate that girl cheap or desperate pulak.. but, nih only applicable when u are searching for a girl to be your soulmate or wife le.. tak boleh apply if nak buat main2 ek..in fact, i object gf-bf thingy, although i've experienced one before..
so, that's about it.. take care all...
p/s : to Mr Sunshine, careful kat Manila tuh.. altho it's far away, but we still sharing the same sun.. :-) anyway, u're not in any of the above categories, becos u're in the 12th group..hehehe